How color changes
Turns to blue reacting to condensate
DEW LABEL® single-use indicators irreversibly change its color from gray to blue to signal that dew condensation has occurred. DEW LABEL® changes its color by getting wet and the color stays even after drying.
- Irreversible / Single-use
- Self-adhesive and easy to apply various location.
- Customization is available ( specific size and shape)
Product line up
|Product name||Color change||JAN Code|
- Do not rub the indicating part. This may cause abnormal color change.
- Applying excessive moisture causes color pigment to flowing out from the indicator and it colors surrounding area.
- Color change condition is depends on environments. (Ex, environmental temperature and humidity, surface temperature, heat capacity of applied object and etc…)
- Avoid using under direct sunlight. This may fade the color of indicator.
200 labels /package
Indoor use: 1 year Please use within one year after the purchase.
Outdoor use: DEW LABEL® is not designed for outdoor use
Store unused indicators in original sealed bag. Avoid high temperature and excessive humidity. Store in a dark and cool place (Room temperature)
- DEW LABEL® is designed for indoor use
- Do not apply water, oil, and other liquids
- Do not apply in high temperature and humid environment.
- Do not use under direct sunlight for long period of time, it deteriorate the quality of indicator.
- Direct sunshine fades the color of indicator.
- Apply on a clean and dry surface.
- DEW LABEL® is not intended for use on humans.
Information on the toxic substance in the raw material
DEW LABEL® contains no toxic substance according GHS classification.
Directive of RoHS
DEW LABEL® doesn’t contain chemical substance prohibited in the RoHS directive.
Immediate health, physical, and environmental hazards: The environmental properties of this product present a low environmental hazard. This product, when used under reasonable conditions and in accordance with the directions for use, should not present a health hazard. However, use or processing of the product in a manner not in accordance with the product's directions for use may affect the performance of the product and may present potential health and safety hazards.
The information in this sheet is believed to be correct as of the date of issue Nor the selling, nor the producing company make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or course of performance or usage of trade. The user is responsible for determining whether this product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user's method of use or application. Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and application of this product, some of which are uniquely within the user's knowledge and control, it is essential that the user evaluate this product to determine whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user's method of use or application.
*THERMOLABEL, RETOMARK, MEDESHILL, UVLABEL, DEWLABEL and Thermo-Paint in all the contents including digital catalog in this website are registered trademarks in Japan of NiGK Corporation.
is registered trademark of NiGK Corporation, in Japan,New Zealand and Philippines.
isregistered trademark of NiGK Corporation, in Japan,Australia,European Union and Switzerland.
For questions about the products,
please click the banner.