How color changes
Cold chain indicator stick. Break it with a starter to go. Can be stored at ambient temperature.
Stick type cold chain indicator which is stored at ambient temperature. Indicator ink is capsulized in a glass vial which is covered with a plastic stick. The capsule comes with a special jig to activate the indicator before use.
- Detects temperature rise in freezer or refrigerator temp. zone and provides indication by a color change to red.
- Designed to be frozen before use and bent with supplied tool for activation.
- Simple activation even in a frozen environment.
- Easier to use than a data logger.
Product line up
|CMー 9||９||ー18℃ or lower
|CMーM10||-10||ー25℃ or lower
|CMーM15||-15||ー40℃ or lower
How to use
- Take out a CRYOMARK indicator from the bag and precool it at -18℃ or lower (at -25℃ or lower for CM-M10) for at least 12 hours.
- Use supplied tool to bend CRYOMARKTM.
- Place CRYOMARKTM near product whose temperature is to be monitored.
Precaution for use
- To activate the CRYOMARKTM temperature indicator, use always the dedicated activation tool. If you activate CRYOMARKTM with a different procedure, it may not function normally.
- Please use this tool at the designated temperature ranges (-40℃ to 40℃) at ordinary pressrue.
- Please do not disassemble products to take contents.
- Please do not repeat freeze/thew cycles. The indicator may be unintentionally activated.
- CRYOMARKTM which has already changed color may be discolored by the effect of temperature and UV-lays.
- The leakage may happen if the colored CRYOMARKTM is stored for a longer period at room temperature. Please dispose of it after the color change.
- CRYOMARKTM may not change color in a short-time temperature rise less than 1 hour.
- CRYOMARKTM may not be used in liquid such as antifreeze liquid, water, and oil, nor at certain conditions, such as in pressurized or depressurized area, a microwave oven, boilin water and fire.
- Unused products can change color if dropped off or get an impact.
- The color-change is tested under the test conditions of us. The color-change or no color-change of CRYOMARKTM do not provide any guarantees on the quality of the products which are packed in the same box.
- The expiry date is three years after production date.
- The varidated period is 28 days after activation.
*THERMOLABEL, RETOMARK, MEDESHILL, UVLABEL, DEWLABEL and Thermo-Paint in all the contents including digital catalog in this website are registered trademarks in Japan of NiGK Corporation.
is registered trademark of NiGK Corporation, in Japan,New Zealand and Philippines.
isregistered trademark of NiGK Corporation, in Japan,Australia,European Union and Switzerland.
For questions about the products,
please click the banner.