How color changes
Hybrid indicator label for both wet heat and dry heat
HEATING LABEL is Time Temperature Indicator which irreversibly changes its color from cream color to brown by heating at specific temperature for specific period.
- Ideal for dry and hydrothermal heating.
- Time Temperature Indicator
- Irreversible, single-use
- Temperature range: 80°C to 90°C
- Color changing period: 20 min
- Reference color is printed on right side for easy judgment
Product line up
|Product Number||Color Change Temperature（℃）||Period（min）||JAN Code|
Apply where temperature monitoring is required.
Please store in refrigerator
Storing in room temperature for long time can change the color of HEATING LABEL.
- Remove water, oil, rust and dust from the surface before applying labels. Contamination and uneven surfaces can cause labels to drop and abnormal color change.
- Remove release film and apply where temperature monitoring is required and press the surface of label gently with finger or cloth. Strong rubbing might damage the label and affect performance (abnormal color change).
- Apply labels on flat surface. Labels are not designed to apply on curved and corner surface.
- Do not change shape of products. Cutting products with a cutter knife or re-shaping can reduce the durability and cause abnormal color change.
- Do not use electromagnetic induction heating, for example, microwave oven, under high pressure condition and high vacuum condition.
Information on the toxic substance in the raw material
Please refer to MSDS of HEATING LABEL
Directive of RoHS
HEATING LABEL doesn’t contain chemical substance prohibited in the RoHS directive.
Immediate health, physical, and environmental hazards: The environmental properties of this product present a low environmental hazard. This product, when used under reasonable conditions and in accordance with the directions for use, should not present a health hazard. However, use or processing of the product in a manner not in accordance with the product's directions for use may affect the performance of the product and may present potential health and safety hazards.
The information in this sheet is believed to be correct as of the date of issue Nor the selling, nor the producing company make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or course of performance or usage of trade. The user is responsible for determining whether this product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user's method of use or application. Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and application of this product, some of which are uniquely within the user's knowledge and control, it is essential that the user evaluate this product to determine whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user's method of use or application.
*THERMOLABEL, RETOMARK, MEDESHILL, UVLABEL, DEWLABEL and Thermo-Paint in all the contents including digital catalog in this website are registered trademarks in Japan of NiGK Corporation.
is registered trademark of NiGK Corporation, in Japan,New Zealand and Philippines.
isregistered trademark of NiGK Corporation, in Japan,Australia,European Union and Switzerland.
For questions about the products,
please click the banner.