Color transition simulation
Irreversible UV label available for UV radiation 365 nm or longer
― New product "LED-2" ―
UV LABEL™ for LED is single-use indicators irreversibly changes its color from white to various color by ultraviolet light irradiation.
UV LABEL™ for LED enables the monitoring of wavelengths of 365nm and above.
Compared with LED-1, LED-2 is less reactive to long wavelength of LED.
See how color changes
*Color tone and irradiance level shown above are based on factory tests conducted by using mercury lamp. The color tone and radiation reading may differ according to radiation conditions.
Apply where ultraviolet irradiation monitoring is required.
- Please check the color changing condition before use. The color tone and radiation reading may differ according to radiation conditions.
- Interior lamp and lighting can cause color change. Avoid any irradiation before use.
- Store always in black light blocking film which comes with product.
- Avoid direct contact on skin
- Apply on a clean and dry surface.
- Apply on flat surface. The label might drop from uneven applying surface.
- Size, shape and design customization is available.
- Sensitivity and color tone should be based on standard products.
- Prices differ from its design and order qty. Please contact our sales office for further information.
- Tape shape for monitoring process flow
- Small shape for narrow space
- Others: Word shape and various shapes are available. Large size can be used for irradiation distribution monitoring.
Store unused products in black light blocking film which comes with product. Avoid any irradiation before use. Interior lamp and lighting can cause color change.
Avoid high temperature and excessive humidity. Store in room temperature.
- Store always in black light blocking film which comes with product. Avoid any irradiation before use.
- Remove water, oil, rust and dust from the surface before applying labels. Contamination and uneven surfaces can cause labels to drop and abnormal color change.
- Remove release film and apply where temperature monitoring is required and press the surface of label gently with finger or cloth. Strong rubbing might damage the label and affect performance (abnormal color change).
- Apply labels on flat surface. Labels are not designed to apply on curved and corner surface.
Information on the toxic substance in the raw material
UV LABEL™ contains no toxic substance according GHS classification.
Directive of RoHS
UV LABEL™ doesn’t contain chemical substance prohibited in the RoHS directive.
Immediate health, physical, and environmental hazards: The environmental properties of this product present a low environmental hazard. This product, when used under reasonable conditions and in accordance with the directions for use, should not present a health hazard. However, use or processing of the product in a manner not in accordance with the product's directions for use may affect the performance of the product and may present potential health and safety hazards.
The information in this sheet is believed to be correct as of the date of issue Nor the selling, nor the producing company make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or course of performance or usage of trade. The user is responsible for determining whether this product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user's method of use or application. Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and application of this product, some of which are uniquely within the user's knowledge and control, it is essential that the user evaluate this product to determine whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user's method of use or application.
*THERMOLABEL, RETOMARK, MEDESHILL, UVLABEL, DEWLABEL and Thermo-Paint in all the contents including digital catalog in this website are registered trademarks in Japan of NiGK Corporation.
is registered trademark of NiGK Corporation, in Japan, New Zealand and Philippines.
is registered trademark of NiGK Corporation, in Japan, Australia, European Union and Switzerland.