NiGK Hospital Supply
Sterilization indicators and consumables
|NiGK has been the leading manufacture of temperature indicator for over decades. The technology, experience and expertise we have build for the long time while meeting customer needs and wants have contributed to our quality improvement over time. We have manufactured and delivered the products of wide variety to a lot of healthcare facilities in Japan and all over the world, supported by our long-term experience as a chemical manufacturer. Also an indicator testing laboratory with a specially made test machine or “CIER” in the laboratory. Our chemical indicators are all tested under the CIER to perfectly comply with the requirements and specifications in the international standard ISO.|
Sterilization testing laboratory
All the indicators manufactured by NiGK are highly accurate products which have gone through elaborate R&D process and passed thorough quality tests in the laboratory.
- The winter holidays
- We will be closed from Dec. 27th, 2023 to Jan. 8th, 2024 due to winter holidays. The last shipping date of 2023 is Dec. 25th. We appreciate your understanding and wish you peaceful and wonderful holidays!
- A letter of gratitude from JAXA
Hayabusa2 completed the mission to collect samples from the asteroid Ryugu.
We are proud that our sampling devices have contributed to the success of Hayabusa2 project.
- Release of New Product "LED-2 UV LABEL™ compatible with LED"
- We are pleased to announce the new product""LED-2 UV LABEL™" compatible with LED" has been released.
UV-LED lamp has growing demand thanks to its low energy resource, compact size and environmental friendliness. LED-2 UV LABEL is best tuned for UV irradiation confirmation of UV-LED light sources of long wavelength. Compared with LED-1, LED-2 is less reactive to long wavelength of LED, which enables the monitoring of UV in detailed progression of coloration. We hope that combination of LED-2 with LED-1 will cover a wider range of applications.
Cautions for e-mail Spoofing
- Dear customers, We got a report that a suspicious email claiming NiGK Corporation with malicious program is circulating. The mail was spoofed to look like it was from the official e-mail address and NOT SAFE. PLEASE DO NOT OPEN the mail if the title is "Outstanding payment" and the attached file is html format. The followings are the texts of the original mail. >Outstanding Payment >Hello, >Attached is a copy of your Statement of Account. This statement lists all outstanding amounts open on your account as of today. >Please use this information to reconcile with your records and notify us immediately of any discrepancies that may be holding up your payment processing. >Download to view if you are having trouble viewing. >We appreciate your partnership and we will continue to make it our priority to thrill you. This email is attached with a file containing malicious code and may cause your computer to crash. In the body of the message, there is a prompt to open (click) the attached file. Avoid opening the attached file and DELETE the entire e-mail. We make our best efforts to eliminate the risk of this problem asap.
For questions about the products,
please click the banner.