NiGK Sterilization indicators and consumables
|NiGK has been the leading manufacture of temperature indicator for over decades. The technology, experience and expertise we have build for the long time while meeting customer needs and wants have contributed to our quality improvement over time. We have manufactured and delivered the products of wide variety to a lot of healthcare facilitis in Japan and all over the world, supported by our long-term experience as a chemical manufacturer. Also an indicator testing laboratory with a specially made test machine or “CIER” in the laboratory. Our chemical indicators are all tested under the CIER to perfectly comply with the requirements and specifications in the international standard ISO.|
Chemical indicator cards
Low temperature indicators and accesories
Sterilization testing laboratory
All the indicators manufactured by NiGK are highly accurate products which have gone through elaborate R&D process and passed thorough quality tests in the laboratory.
- New UV Label "LED-1" for UVA wavelength launched.
- UV LabelTM is single-use indicators irreversibly changes its color from white to various color by ultraviolet light irradiation. The products of 5 types (S, H, M, L, LED-1) are available depends on the sensitivity or the wavelength required. LED-1 label changes from white to vivid blue. There is high sensitivity against around UVA range like 365, 385, 395 and 405 nm.
- New Bowie & Dick test pack BDPACK available soon
- We are going to release a brand-new model of Bowie and Dick test pack, BDPACK this autumn. -Tested by a third-party laboratory for the compliance with ISO11140-5 -Easy to peel-open to take out the indicator after the cycle -Laminated package to avoid contamination from water and dirt -Thin (6mm) and light package in smaller box for smaller storage space
- Article about the profiler (GODESS) published on the internet
- You can refer to two articles regarding profiling system using our underwater winch on the web. Visit the top page of our underwater winch site or click the following URLs; https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/2017JC013050 http://www.ocean-sci.net/12/899/2016/
For questions about the products,
please click the banner.