Color transition simulation
Combo of four temperature indicators at 5℃ intervals for more accurate monitoring purpose
Number of element: Four
Four indicator at 5℃ of intervals are printed on a single label to monitor three different threshold temperatures. Unlike other types, 4E is specially designed to carry indicators with 5℃ increments. Because of this 4E can monitor the temperature more accurately and is best suited for the temperature control of electrical and electric devices. Each indicator changes to different color when reaches to set temperature.
Combo of four temperature indicators at 5℃ intervals for more accurate monitoring purpose.Four indicator at 5℃ of intervals are printed on a single label to monitor three different threshold temperatures. Unlike other types, 4E is specially designed to carry indicators with 5℃ increments. Because of this 4E can monitor the temperature more accurately and is best suited for the temperature control of electrical and electric devices. Each indicator changes to different color when reaches to set temperature.
Appearance of the label
SpecificationsNumber of element: One
Appearance of the package
- 4 steps temperature indication with 5℃ increment
- Irreversible, single-use
- Temperature range: 50℃ to 110℃
- Color change element is completely sealed in heat-resistant film to avoid environmental affect such as water, chemical, oil etc…
- Self-adhesive and easy to apply on various location. (The back side is coated with heat resistant adhesive material)
|Product number||Temperature combination（℃）||Accuracy||JANCode|
Apply where temperature monitoring is required.
- Do not rub the color changing part. This may cause abnormal color change.
- Apply on a clean and dry surface.
- Apply on flat surface. THERMO LABEL® 4E might drop from uneven applying surface.
- Avoid applying on curved surface and bending indicators.
- Do not cut THERMO LABEL®4E. This may reduce the durability of product and cause abnormal color change.
Store unused indicators under room temperature and dark condition Avoid high temperature and excessive humidity.
- The color change temperature and its accuracy were determined in room temperature with 2-3℃/min of heating rate. Under special condition, color change temperature might be changed.
- Remove water, oil, rust and dust from the surface before applying labels. Contamination and uneven surfaces can cause labels to drop and abnormal color change.
- Remove release film and apply where temperature monitoring is required and press the surface of label gently with finger or cloth. Strong rubbing might damage the label and affect performance (abnormal color change).
- Apply labels on flat surface. Labels are not designed to apply on curved and corner surface.
- Do not change shape of products. Cutting products with a cutter knife or re-shaping can reduce the durability and cause abnormal color change.
- Do not use electromagnetic induction heating, for example, microwave oven, under high pressure condition and high vacuum condition.
- Do not use THERMO LABEL®4E under plasticizer* affected condition. When THERMO LABEL® 4E absorbs the plasticizer, indicator may change its color and/or may impact adhesion of THERMO LABEL® 4E.
Information on the toxic substance in the raw material
THERMO LABEL® 4E contains no toxic substance according GHS classification.
Directive of RoHS
THERMO LABEL® 4E doesn’t contain chemical substance prohibited in the RoHS directive except from 4E-95. Please refer to SDS of appropriate products for detail.
Immediate health, physical, and environmental hazards: The environmental properties of this product present a low environmental hazard. This product, when used under reasonable conditions and in accordance with the directions for use, should not present a health hazard. However, use or processing of the product in a manner not in accordance with the product's directions for use may affect the performance of the product and may present potential health and safety hazards.
The information in this sheet is believed to be correct as of the date of issue Nor the selling, nor the producing company make no warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or course of performance or usage of trade. The user is responsible for determining whether this product is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user's method of use or application. Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and application of this product, some of which are uniquely within the user's knowledge and control, it is essential that the user evaluate this product to determine whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user's method of use or application.
*THERMOLABEL, RETOMARK, MEDESHILL, UVLABEL, DEWLABEL and Thermo-Paint in all the contents including digital catalog in this website are registered trademarks in Japan of NiGK Corporation.
is registered trademark of NiGK Corporation, in Japan,New Zealand and Philippines.
isregistered trademark of NiGK Corporation, in Japan,Australia,European Union and Switzerland.
For questions about the products,
please click the banner.